Tuesday, February 28, 2006

the outer chaos

I've been having problems with my ears for the last few days, so today I had to play a quartet concert where I essentially could barely hear anybody else. Right after that (time was not on my side) I went to campus health and they flushed some truly giant pieces of wax out of my ears. Now the world is super loud, it's amazing! I wonder how my recital might have been effected by doing this earlier.
I found out today that the music and film class that I'm registered for is a seminar on Westerns, of all things, and is also a lot of work. I'm intrigued by the subject matter and I don't mind working necessarily, but I'm still deciding whether I should/can go through with it. I have at least two auditions coming up... But on of them will come only a day or two into the quarter. Hmm.

1 comment:

lauren said...

Wow, wax and westerns! So interesting!!!