Monday, January 23, 2006

omg

I left my viola in a bar tonight, after watching the L Word. Thank fucking god someone who worked there almost immediately realized I had forgotten it and ran after us and returned it to me. I don't know if I am vastly overreacting right now or whether hyperventilation and a feeling like I'm going to throw up and I hate myself for doing this is in any way justified. I mean, shit. After Anna, that's probably the most fucking important thing in my life right now, and I LEFT IT AT A BAR. And I'm not even drunk. What the hell is wrong with me.
Perhaps I'll delete this tomorrow. I am overreacting, and this is too much information for y'all.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it's perfectly justified...

plus "I mean, shit. After Anna, that's probably the most fucking important thing in my life right now" was just incredibly cute...but i'm a dork when it comes to things like that.

but at least they got it to you though right? breathe...it's a good thing :)

lauren said...

I would have totally felt the same way about my clarinet, and I hardly every practice anymore!!! But it practically was like my part of my body for so many years, I can't imagine losing it. I agree, you're totally justified!