Tuesday, November 08, 2005

some days

So lately I've been getting up at 5 or 5:30 two or three times a week with Anna, because she has to go to work really early and otherwise I basically don't see her at all. Some days I'm really productive after she leaves at 6:30, writing letters, making mix cds, listening to things I'm supposed to know how to play... And some days I just don't know what to do with myself, and this is one of those days. So here are some Denali pictures from this summer! Perhaps I'll do Yellowstone early Thursday morning, if I can't find something more productive to do.

This is, I believe, a picture of Erica and I trying to look thoughtful and arty on the park road. We went out looking for the wolves but didn't see them.

















This is Anna and I by Toklat and the terrible tent where Erica worked. Bad tent, but not a bad place to live.
















And these are pictures of neat mountains and things. I think the first one might have a sheep in it somewhere (Erica referred to them as "sheep dots" because usually they're so far away all you can see is a little white dot).































1 comment:

erica said...

sigh....