Thursday, January 20, 2005

next in my list of embarrassing addictions...

Well, so lately I've been spending more time than I should doing quizilla quizzes. I get tired and braindead at night, and it's nice to relax and take a few quizzes, see what they say. Unfortunately, for every potentially interesting quiz on that site, there are fifty silly ones with names like "Which Character in my new Novel would You Be? (anime pics included)" by somebody who's login name is Angry.at.the.World. There are also about 4 million (roughly) "quizzes" that are really just angsty stories about Harry Potter by (I assume) bored middle school students or something.
There's some good stuff too, of course. Everybody should take the "Which Feminist Icon are You?" quiz, and I took a fairly funny one about dysfunctional care bears recently. Erica, I took something called "How Tough Are You?" just wondering what exactly scale of toughness we were talking about, and it said I was a Yooper! Anyway, enough rambling about this. It's already gone too far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, tell me where the toughness quiz is!
and congrats on being a Yooper! even though i wasn't there long enough to know quite what that entails, except talking like a more hickish canadian and being quite tolerant of cold.
my jr high friends used to write x-files spinoff stories where Mulder and Scully were up against our history teacher, etc, and post them online (back when the internet was young). It's a great outlet for angsty adolescent nerds :)
-erica