Saturday, September 20, 2008

birthday glut

It's Birthday Weekend! Tomorrow is Tom, my boyfriend from high school; today is Anna; yesterday was Tabitha. (When Tabitha told me when her birthday was, I believe I said "Fuck." I knew I was in trouble, me and my apparent yen for virgos.) On top of that, yesterday was also the birthday of Martha, a girl I work with, and the belated birthday party of my cellist friend Anna.
So I'm living off of birthday cake and pizza, hopping from party to party. Today I'm all covered in glitter from Tabitha's surprise glam rock-themed party last night which I went to directly from Anna's pizza-making party, and tonight it's drinks at Martha's house. And tomorrow it's an equinox dinner at Rose-Anne's, with pesto lasagna and vegan pumpkin pie. At least it's not cake...

3 comments:

Lauren Eggert-Crowe said...

wow that is one super birthday clusterfuck. you really do love virgos, don't you? well i guess the time of year makes sense. People have sex the most in the winter, I think. And New Years Day is the most popular sex-up holiday.

Rosiecat24 said...

Thank goodness we had two rounds of salad for you last night! Our equinox dinner was so much fun--I'm so glad everyone was able to make it. We should definitely do it again :-)

a said...

I actually get physically twitchy now when I meet a person who was born around now. They make me nervous, I can't help thinking "am I going to be living with you in six months and then go through another breakup?" Good times. Thanks god this year's round is over! And Rose-Anne, yes, it was excellent fun, see my next post. I included your pie recipe ;)