Saturday, September 13, 2008

500

This is post #500! Exciting or sad, depending on how you choose to look at it. I'm opting for exciting, personally.
I'm leaving in the morning for Denver, to hang out with my family and play my audition on Monday. I'm not as prepared as I'd like to be, but more prepared than I thought I'd be at many points in the last few weeks. I feel pretty okay about it, actually. I'll go, I'll play. Life will go on. I'll have time when I get home to do things like clean my house and read, things that have been getting neglected in the frenzy of orchestral excerpts and panic attacks. I'm quite looking forward to returning to normal life. So is my cat; he is not a big fan of my practicing, mostly because it diverts attention from him. I'm kind of amazed he hasn't pissed on my viola case yet.
So, bon voyage to myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage, indeed!

Rosiecat24 said...

Good luck today, Ms. Ammie! And congrats on #500 :-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the audition and have a great time in Denver! ;)