Thursday, November 09, 2006

your love is like a rollercoaster, baby

Ugh, what an up-and-down week. A few things I wish:
-I wish that my bike tires were not flat so that I could go on a ride, because the weather is fucking gorgeous right now and who know how many more times I'll be able to say that this year?
-I wish that my friends still used AIM. It's kind of silly, but I log on a couple of times a day and nobody's ever on except my buddy Aaron (who's in Japan, so my night is his morning and he eats lunch when I'm trying to fall asleep).
-I wish I had some cheese. I also wish I felt like cooking, so I didn't have to live on take-out and frozen food. I'm a lame-o.
-I wish I could just lay in bed and listen to angsty music all day (like Dresden Dolls and maybe some angry Ani), but I'm far too restless.
But aside from pointless wishes, I wanted to say to everybody I've talked to in the last two weeks or whatever: Thank you. You are all wonderful fabulous people and I'm so lucky to have you all as friends. I don't know what I'd do without you.

No comments: