Monday, July 24, 2006

i have no cohesion lately

Anna got published again, on an online Chicago lesbian website! Her article is the review of the Lynnee Breedlove show we went and saw last week, it's right under the Gay Games pictures. Yay Anna!
I cooked tonight for almost the first time in the last few weeks. That's right; I, who normally will cook meals that require two hours of concentrated effort in order to relax, have been experiencing cooking apathy. We've been existing with the help of frozen foods such as crinkle-cut fries and veggie potstickers. No good. I've also wholly succumbed to a brand-new addiction: Haagen Dazs. I'd never had it until a few months ago, and now I eat at least half a pint every damn day. The mango ice cream is excellent, I must say.
We're moving this coming weekend. Anna finally found a place happily located only about a block from my apartment, so now we can have a little more space but not have to travel long distances to see each other. Girlstown, here we come!

1 comment:

lauren said...

Very cool! Go Anna! And sorry to hear about the lapse in cooking energy. Is it maybe because it's so freakin' hot outside?