Monday, June 12, 2006

dreams

I had a dream last night where I was trying to explain my taste in music from a couple of years ago to a musicologist I know and we bonded over the Smashing Pumpkins. Interesting. But two nights ago I had a really awful dream about getting sexually assaulted by one of Anna's co-workers (who is a very nice person and I'm sure would never act like that in the real world). I don't know what's going on in my own head.
I have a job interview or something like it in about half an hour. It's for a vegetarian/vegan cafe near my house, which sounds cool except I think they will want me to work a lot of evenings and weekends. I don't know... I don't mind working some of them, but I need some off too just so I still get to see Anna and have a life that doesn't start at 11 pm. We'll see. I feel really nervous about the whole thing, like either they'll find me lacking and not hire me or they will like me and I'll end up hating the job. Ugh. Jobs.

No comments: