for survey taking. sorry, y'all.
1. How tall are you barefoot?
about 5'6". my driver's license might say differently
2. Have you ever smoked?
too often... not as much as i used to. on;y when drunk and vulnerable
3. Do you own a gun?
are you fucking kidding me?
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
i love anna's parents, although i was a little afraid her mom would call me out when i met her.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
why is there no 7? i like 7.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
coffee with soy milk. dairy grosses me out.
9. Do you do push-ups?
i have buff-looking arms, but it's an illusion
10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
no. i'm almost a drug virgin
11. Are you vegan?
i was, but cheese is the devil
12. Do you like painkillers?
only for those annoying lingering almost-headaches. i use blue cohosh for cramps, which is my other big pain source, and as long as i use it in tincture form on a fullish stomach it seems to work fine
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
this seems like a silly question in so many ways. i lure no one, and least of all the opposite sex
14. Do you own a knife?
yes, on my keychain. it's mostly used for peeling oranges, and once last year a teacher of mine used it to cut the cords on some annoying cutains that were interfering with out class watching a movie
15. Do you have ADD?
no, but it would be nice to have an excuse for my attention deficits
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1) i wish i was magically asleep
2) what am i going to do with my life?
3) i hate allergies
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
3) pants (brown cords that won't be very good for the summer)
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
20. What time did you wake up today? about 10, a record late day
21. Current hair?
short but not short enough. i want it to just be gone, and maybe an abnormal color. i sick of normality
22. Current worry?
the future, holy shit
23. Current hate?
24. Favorite place to be?
riding my newish bike
25. Least favorite place to be?
26. Place you want to go?
canada. and south america. and south chicago. and everywhere.
27. Do you own slippers?
yes, nice wool slippers which anna's mom sent me
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
who in god's name knows? i could be anywhere
29. Do you burn or tan?
burn. and then tan, but only on my upper body. the lower stays pasty white
30. Last thing you ate?
a goat cheese tomatoe sesame bagel
31. Would you be a pirate?
32. Last nightmare?
i've been having these really repetitive annoying dreams lately where i argue with someone about something nonimportant (like the color of my sandals) for hours
33. What song do you sing in the shower?
i haven't done that since preadolescence
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
the critters and tremors mosters from the stupid movies
35. What's in your pockets right now?
none now, usually chapstick and nail clippers
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
i can't remember.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
i had flowerey pink lacy ones which i loved
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
i've never been injured too badly... i had a neck cyst in high school, which should have slowed me down but didn't
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
erica, or maybe anastasia
42. Who is your most silent friend?
me? i don't know.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
who the hell knows? probably not :-(
45. What is your favorite book?
46. What is your favorite candy?
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
boo weddings! not pachebel's canon, that's for damn sure
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
something happy. maybe that song, "the pony and the princess." it has a line that says "shake your ass around my casket."
49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
i think i was actually in bed by 12...yesterday was rather long and emotional for no real reasons...
50. Do you like the pain associated with Tattoos?
i've never had a tattoo, mostly because i can never think of anything good enough to ahve permanently inscribed on my body. but part of me really wants to. any suggestions?