Saturday, May 27, 2006

i can't think of a title

It's finally warm, and now I fear that it will become humid and nasty before I really have time to enjoy the warmth. The weather here is really fucked-up in general, most of the time it's not the most pleasant place to live. But anyway...
We went and saw Michelle Tea read at Quimby's (the zine store) this week. She read part of the end of her new book, "Rose of No-Man's Land" and she was totally cute and funny. Anna got her to sign her water-stained Bookman's copy of "Valencia" and she put stars and hearts and exclamation points on it.
My bike is not working well. I don't think I ever wrote about it, but I got a new (used) red roadbike a few weeks back, and I was so excited because it rides so much better than my crappy Target bikes... And now it's malfunctioning. I need to take it in sometime and get them to look at it. The chain and the pedals are too connected or something, if I stop pedaling then I have to pedal fast to make up the slack before it works again. I can ride, but not too fast (the chain out-distances my pedaling) and it's jerky. It's very hard to constantly pedal, I never realized before.
Anyway, I guess I don't have much else to say. I'm essentially done with school, I have two concerts left and about two hours of class a day and in a week it will be over. Then, reality... or something.

No comments: