Tuesday, October 11, 2005

dissatisfaction

Lately I have been unable to be gripped by a book in the way that I normally am. Nothing intigues me terribly much, and I seem to have no tolerance for theary, which is funny because normally that mostly what I read. So, this is my recent reading list:
How to Name a Hurricane by Rane Arroyo
Fight Club by Chuck Palahuick (probably not how you spell that name)
Valencia and The Chelsea Whistle by Michelle Tea (very amusing lesbian author)
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers (less amusing but very good lesbian writer)
I'm pretty sure I read at least one other thing that I can't remember right now. I'm still searching for that book that will suck me in or make me care about something. I feel apathetic about a lot right now. I think I'm just tired. Anybody have any suggestions?

No comments: