Sunday, April 17, 2005

Grrrr x 6

I mysteriously lost a whole cd case when I was in Tucson over break, and ugh, I just tallied what I can remember was in it. Damn, a lot of good stuff, or at least stuff that I liked for whatever reason, was in there, and I have the nagging feeling I'm forgetting some things I really will miss. If anybody has any of this, let me know and I'll send you blank cds or whatever. (Some of it I hopefully have covered, most of it in fact. Things in bold italics I don't. This is partially just a mournful memorial for all my poor lost cds. Although maybe somebody's life will change for having found all of these. Music is weird like that.) I'm really saddened by this.

  • Bitch and Animal, What's that Smell?
  • Indigo Girls, Rites of Passage
  • Jewel, various mix and bootleg cds
  • Sleater-Kinney, The Hot Rock, Call the Doctor, All Hands on the Bad One
  • Le Tigre, Feminist Sweepstakes
  • Dave Matthews Band, Before these Crowded Streets
  • Joni Mitchell, Blue
  • Julie Ruin
  • Ani: Knuckle Down, Not So Soft, Puddle Dive, Not a Pretty Girl, Living in Clip disc 1, Revelling/Reckoning, and Evolve (damn, that hurt)
  • a few other mix-type things

1 comment:

erica said...

very poopy...but i got le tigre covered...and remind me what else i agreed to...
-erica