Monday, May 09, 2005

enemies

My sleeplessness has reached rather historic proportions this week. On Saturday night, I went to bed at 11:30 and just lay there sleepless until 5:30. Then someone called me at 9:15 the next morning. So yesterday had it's moments of suck-ness, and then last night I couldn't sleep again. I ended up falling asleep around 3, I think, and then sleeping through straight until 11:53. I missed my morning class, and basically still feel like shit. It's like my body is turning against me; this past week, I've had a cold, some unpleasant swelling, an almost infection, and now a complete lack of ability to fall asleep. But I just went and got a sleep aid tincture at the homeopathic store down the street, so perhaps that will help. I assume this can't continue forever, anyway. Can it?

1 comment:

erica said...

when my mom couldn't sleep for about 6 months when i was a baby, she found jesus. maybe you could try that...?