Sunday, February 22, 2009

debbie downer

If I don't get more than six hours of sleep tonight, I don't know how much farther I'm going to be able to stretch. This is getting ridiculous. I woke up this morning with a slightly sore throat and a tight chest; I fear that I'm getting sick. This would be a bad week for it. I have a concert next Sunday that we just got the music for on Friday (fucking goddamn music publishers, I curse your name), so there is plenty of practicing and rehearsing to be done. If we're lucky there will be 250 people in attendance (unlikely, but nice to think about), so everybody is stepping up to the plate.
All of this is to say that the cookbooks are late, and getting later. Ah well. Rose-Anne suggested that I move the release date back to Memorial Day, but I swear you'll get it before that.
Time for more coffee.

2 comments:

Rosiecat24 said...

Memorial Day is still an option, friend! Hope you feel better and that your week goes smoothly enough for you to get some sleep!

a said...

You are too sweet :) I feel much better today, after sleeping a whopping seven or eight hours! But I'm definitely going to go eat a clove of garlic now.