Wednesday, July 18, 2007

my turn

Weirdly enough, I had my own almost-collapse yesterday. I had to get up early to take a shower before work, and after I turned the water off I felt sick, sat down in the tub, and greyed out. Fun! Suffice to say that I didn't have to go to work, and after Tabitha made me eat half a slice of toast I fell back asleep until 1:30 in the afternoon.
I don't have pneumonia, but I don't really know what did happen. Poor eating habits, sleeping habits, something else? I'm kind of broke and stressed out, so my diet hasn't been very varied and I haven't been sleeping for shit. Or maybe my shower was just too hot. Sigh.
I've been thinking about occasionally eating fish, just for protein content. And actually, I had a tiny bit of tuna last night, the first intentional meat I've eaten in almost five years. I feel kind of conflicted and icky (and like my morals have fallen), but there are times when I think it really would be better for me. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you should eat fish. they aren't really animals...

...ok, maybe they are. but you got to take care of yourself!

also, we should hang out. I'll bring the canned tuna.