Saturday, March 03, 2007

visitors

Erica was here, and we ate veggie food, went to used clothing and book stores, and saw Emma Goldman's grave through a series of fortuitous events. Now my friend Miriam, a medieval musicologist who always has lots of fun facts about monasteries and things for me, is here until tomorrow morning. I'm playing a concert of entirely "patriotic" music (if you can consider a Superman medley patriotic...). The theme song from the Olympics is very hard, incidentally. And that's my week.
I feel like I should have more to say, but lately I haven't. Maybe sometime soon.

1 comment:

lauren said...

Sounds wonderful. Now it's my time to be envious of you and Erica for getting to hang out together! Also, it's interesting to know that the Olympics medley is difficult. Dunno why, just interesting!