Saturday, August 29, 2009

i said tell me what's to come

"If at some future time you sell your life story to a filmmaker who makes it into a feature film, it may have a lot to do with adventures that kick into high gear in the coming weeks."

That's from my free will astrology this week. I'm not the biggest believer in astrology, although I don't look down on those who are--it's fun to think about and I read my horoscope when I remember, but for me it's mostly vague amused curiosity. But this one just makes me tired. I feel like there's plenty of adventure in my life already, at least enough to make me a subplot in somebody else's movie or a series of charming vignettes or something, and I don't know if I'm ready for feature-film status this week.


2 comments:

Z said...

Getting hit by a car doesn't aready qualify/count? Damn!

a said...

Right? What's a girl got to do to get some media attention?