Friday, September 16, 2005

ooooh

Oooh, apparently Democracy Now! is going to have a big interview with Hugo Chavez on Monday. Exciting stuff, I tell you. You can watch or listen to it on their website.
Is anybody else incredibly frustrated by how John Roberts totally wouldn't say what he felt about almost anything? I am kind of skeptical that anybody can be a truly bias-free judge, and in fact I feel kind of distrustful of people who claim that they can.
Anna's birthday is on Tuesday. I think we're going to breakfast and maybe a farmer's market in Evanston tomorrow, since she just finally got a bike today so we can ride together. And tomorrow night, the pirate party will be re-visited at the house of my old roommate. I'm going to paint my toenails black and put little white-out skulls on them, and I'm baking vegan rum balls right now to bring along.

No comments: