Sunday, June 12, 2005

home again, home again

School's out for summer! Whooooo! I wrote a fifteen page paper on the appropriated masculinities of Elvis, John Travolta, and Michael Jackson, made my final annotated bibliography, and packed up all my crap and put it in storage beneath the condo I lived in. Also said good bye to all my friends (all four of them), which was kind of sad. But now I'm home in Flagstaff, missing Anna and waiting to go to Colorado tomorrow to "hang out" with all my relatives. It'll either be okay or insanely boring, I need to find another book to bring along in case of emergency. Hopefully it will at least have good scenery, anything with mountians rocks my world anayway.
After that, Anna and I will start our monster road trip, so the summer is looking up! Yay for trips! I watched the first half of The Motorcycle Diaries last night, made me want to just get going. Also made me want to tell my parents, "At least we have a running vehicle!" They are not so happy about the trip idea, but oh well.

No comments: