Monday, March 14, 2005

home again

Finally, after one of the worse weeks of my life (or so it seems), I am home. I'm going to Tucson tomorrow, and I spent these last two days having a remarkably good time with my parents. I managed to finish up school in a timely manner, making a new zine and staying up til all hours doing things like deciding what exactly deserved to be referenced, but I like the finished product pretty well (I brought extra copies so at least some people can have some, if I see you and if you want them). I also played about four concerts and watched a drag show (yay!) which included an excellent version of that cheesy song from Flashdance. And I dressed for the occasion, which is always fun. Anyway, i should really be sleeping right now (I'm leaving early tomorrow), but maybe I'll post a better summary of my time back later on. Yay for much-needed breaks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'll be here until next Friday or Saturday morning (yay!). And dressing for a drag show, for me, involves a white button-down shirt, tie, suit jacket, dress pants and black shoes, sometimes a vest. I look kind of like a bible salesman. If I ever find out what "spirit gum" is, I might attempt facial hair. I can't wait to see you both! We should party down!
-Ammie